The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Reel: Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs
SheyGrell Offline

Threads: 3
Voice Reel: Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs

I'm not sure how this is going to go down, but it couldn't hurt to try.

I think if anything, I'll use this as a chance to make a small introduction; You can already see the name, but what you don't see is the things I do, one of them being voice acting. Or at least, I blurt weird voices into a microphone then show the internet the results.
... I can haz professionalism?

Anyway, as you'll see from the title of this thread, you'll have worked out by now what my latest project is Confused I doubt anyone here would be familiar with my previous work on YouTube, but just in case you would be then this must seem like quite the stretch...

Right now, there is a trailer for it available here:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/h80bUY-2-NY[/video]

In all honesty, I know the equipment I have isn't exactly top of the line & I know I don't really sound like either of the characters, but this isn't some 5 minute job I've been working on with a headset & Windows Movie Maker. If anything, this could (and probably should) be considered a fandub. However, there's a considerable amount to this one, both length & detail. In other words, this is a completely straight faced attempt at trying to mimic some of the finest voice acting there is in a game to date in my opinion. Easily side by side with Bioshock.

I could go into a lot more detail about this, but for now I'll just stick with presenting this trailer & see how it fares with anyone that might be interested.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2014, 01:41 PM by SheyGrell.)
04-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Voice Reel: Amnesia - A Machine for Pigs - by SheyGrell - 04-27-2014, 11:07 PM