Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kreekakon's LiveStream - Streets of London [OFFLINE]
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE]

(05-12-2014, 12:53 PM)GrAVit Wrote: I see. Well, I might tune in on one of your streams some day. I think speedruns can be quite enjoyable to watch, even if they're not the fastest.

Great! If you're interested, tomorrow (Tuesday) is the Dark Souls 1 speedrun day.

Also making a small announcement here:

I will only bump this thread to notify people of streams going live which do not consist of set games from the schedule (Hearthstone & Dark Souls). This is mainly to keep this thread from clogging up the forums too badly since I steam almost daily.

What I will notify people about is to tell them what game/activity has been chosen for the happy time sections so that if I'm doing something of interest to you you can hop right on.

For this Thursday's personal happy time I will be streaming Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3! I'm holding off two whole days to play it just so I can have it on stream, so for those of you who will probably have already played it before me by then you can all come aboard to check out my initial blind reactions! Big Grin

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
05-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by GrAVit - 05-12-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by GrAVit - 05-12-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by Kreekakon - 05-12-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Kreekakon's LiveStream [OFFLINE] - by Robby - 05-30-2014, 06:23 AM