Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Amnesia: Garden of Shadows
ProyectV Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows

(05-03-2014, 07:28 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: I will ask you this what EVERYONE here will ask you.
1 : Did you make a story before?
2 : What are YOU gonne do and what do OTHERS need to do?
3 : Where do you live, for personal contact
4 : Making monsters would be very difficult to ask here ( takes super much time and effort ( weeks fr 1 monster )
5 : Will it be for Amnesia OR with Machine for Pigs Patch \ Assets
6 : Making one of the best story's will take MINIMUM 1 year of work. is that okay to you?
7 : What is your time limit ( release date 2014 \ 2016? )
---
Making a mod with other people will NOT be an easy task.
I wish you all the luck ProyectV.
Hope this will be amazing!

1= Yes a few one's my main weakness is the most advanced script but i learn fast and without help (in most of the cases).

2= I'm going to do all i can (Level and Script). I need help with the level editing (since it took it's time to make a detailed map) with the scripting(since i'm still learning how to make advanced things), the creation of assets: textures, models, etc. Because i don't know how to make custom entities(like objects, enemies, etc.), static objects(New walls, ceiling, floor, ect.) or particle system (i don't think that the last one it's going to be needed) and last, but not least the creation for musics and sound for the game: the sounds from the monsters and the voice of the characters and narration, and the music for the monsters (notice, attack, search, etc). Also some custom music for the differents ending scene or special moments of the game.

3= Venezuela.

4= i know it's hard and requires a lot of work, i don't know how to make textures or models but i could help with the script of the enemy itself...

5= Actually i was thinking on using all the textures from amnesia (TDD, Justine and AMFP).

6= The worst thing in the ENTIRE videogame production it's to make games the fastest they can (this has cost many action to videogame company's like the case of the E.T. Game from Atari). I have no problem in taking one year, two, or even three as long as the final product it's "perfect"

7=considering the many things that i though it would be cool including (It's probably that in the final product many of them will be eliminated) i guess that it could take from 2015-2017...

Thanks for the thumbs up and with enough luck i will be able to make this custom story, i have some things all ready done (like the custom menu or some of the puzzles) but i still need help, for example i'm still making the mansion level (the first one) and i haven't finished yet!!! Anyway, i'm getting out of the main theme...

I think that what i need is:

3-5= programmers

4-6= level designers (considering the work it will take make the details and all that stuff...)

¿?= Models and textures editors(i don't know how many are needed for making custom assets).

2-4=music and sounds

Right now we have:

ProyectV = Programmer/Level Editing (CEO)
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 02:05 AM by ProyectV.)
05-04-2014, 02:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-03-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by DnALANGE - 05-03-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-04-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by Mudbill - 05-04-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by daortir - 05-05-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-06-2014, 12:32 AM