The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind.
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind.

I've been trought deep thinkings about human mind, and somehow it feels like these things connect to each other.

In evolution, who is the one that chooses what inside or outside start to evolve? What part inside us needs to start changing?

When we feel sleepy, who desinged brain to produce melatonin to make us feel this way?

Why does our brain reward us with "hormony of good feeling", when we do something involved to it?

This list goes on and on, why does it feel like someone or something is controlling and guiding us to survive in this planet by hormones and different senses? They work like strings and we are the puppets, if we don't obey, the worst thing is death.

For instance: just look at reproduction, it's not necessary for human itself to live, but hormones and senses guide us to do so, they guide us to reproduce so our species won't vanish.

I have one theory: it was our earlier simple form that desinged, made this system, for the future generations to survive.
But i am not so sure. There are other possibilities.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 06:31 PM by Red.)
05-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind. - by Red - 05-06-2014, 06:29 PM