The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress The shadow (Amnesia: TDD sequel) [IFC]
Skyy Offline

Threads: 5
The shadow (Amnesia: TDD sequel) [IFC]

"You're the only one that can stop it. You won't understand it yet but believe me Adam, one day you will understand and you will stop it."

A few years later my grandfather, Daniel, passed away. I found him in his mansion covered in blood and a couple off deep cuts. Back then I had no idea what happened to him, but now I finally understand.

When I was younger he used to tell me stories about his time in a castle called Brennenburg, he told me about a man named Alexander. He has no memory of how he met Alexander, but he remember how he killed him. I never understood why he killed and when I asked all he said was "the shadow".

It's been three years since he passed away now and I have been thinking about the shadow every single day. I understand that I need to stop the shadow but I have no idea what it is. How am I supposed to stop it if I don't even know what it is? I figured that the only thing I can do is to go to my grandfathers old mansion and look for clues.

The only thing I could think about during the journey to the mansion was his last words to me.

"It was my greatest triumph... and I never looked back. You think I was afraid fleeing Brennenburg? Quite the contrary. I knew it was my purgatory - hellfire made to wash away my sins. There's no denying the things I've done. But I have paid my tribute. I gave them that awful man... I did the right thing."

This is (what I think) would have happened after Daniel escapes the castle in the Revenge ending.

Screenshots:

Spoiler below!
Coming soon!

Release date:

Spoiler below!
Q1 2015

If you find any errors in the text or story feel free to tell me.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 09:33 PM by Skyy.)
05-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The shadow (Amnesia: TDD sequel) [IFC] - by Skyy - 05-27-2014, 04:41 PM