Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Proposal about Full Conversion mod setup
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Proposal about Full Conversion mod setup

(07-09-2014, 11:52 PM)Mudbill Wrote: You can even edit the entire Custom Story aspect and just rename it Extras or DLC. Didn't you have plans of doing something like that?

I did do something like that Smile I changed it to "Re-play Modes" for The Trapdoor and added 3 alternate mode as CSs, which is why I mentioned it. (Maybe you're remembering the thread where someone was asking about hiding the CS menu.)

Might be a good idea for your app to search for config files outside of the mod folder too, that way it would pick up older FCs that don't use the proposed convention.

If you're interested, the reason I was thinking about launchers etc is that I was planning a fancy installer/launcher for Black Aether, designed to handle the episodic releases.... But I'm now swithering over the whole episodic thing anyway. So maybe not.

07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proposal about Full Conversion mod setup - by MrBehemoth - 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM