Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Game loads old map when it doesn't even exist!
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Game loads old map when it doesn't even exist!

(09-02-2014, 09:20 AM)Dr.Badcat Wrote: The lvl editor doesn't even allow me to save int he maps folder cause it doens't update in the cs folders anyway so i forcefully have to upload it on my desktop but guess what?

When replacing it with the new one I saved on my desktop still doesn't work!

This error I can assume has to do with your Permissions, which can be fixed using this:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid275735

You could probably also find your up to date map at the following link if that's what your problem is:
C:\Users\-YOUR-USER-NAME-\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

Do you happen to have another mine2.map somewhere else in your redist directory? The Level Editor can actually load completely different maps in other directories if they are higher in your Resources.cfg or within your custom_stories folder.

But otherwise, I have got no clue. 14KB is not necessarily a large loss however, I bet you could fix that up in about 30 minutes or so, given you have done that already.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014, 09:38 AM by Romulator.)
09-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game loads old map when it doesn't even exist! - by Romulator - 09-02-2014, 09:37 AM