The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED)
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED)

1957, rural Pennsylvania. You once had a history of severe hallucinations, but with medication, you function well as a member of the police force. You're being sent to look for a missing person - white male, 24 years old, with a history of depression and drug abuse. He was a former resident of a now abandoned insane asylum, which you will investigate.

Local residents have complained of loud banging sounds and screams coming from the building, though it's been closed for 20 years. You had better keep your guard up. No one knows why Cherry Hill was closed. They only know that the patients there came out crazier than they went in.

From the same team that brought you my previous Custom Stories, I'm finally going for a Full Conversion, Our Eyes Awake. In it, you take the roll of a female police officer investigating an old mental asylum. As she explores, her old psychological problems begin to emerge as she witnesses unspeakable horrors and uncovers a terrifying conspiracy.

This Full Conversion is planned to be about a third of the length of my first CS, The Great Work, and I'd like it to be decently longer than A Coward's Debt. I will focus as much as I can on pacing, immersion, suspense, and pants-shitting terror. There will also be more complex AI, plenty of voice-acting, and unique enemies.

Features:
Female protagonist with full voice acting
Models and textures created by Crisosphinx
Full new soundtrack created by Python Blue
Two new custom enemies: the Phantom, and the Worshipper
Two unique fully-voiced AI
Flashlight and batteries, and redesigned inventory
Redesigned sanity effects

SUSPENDED

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 04:21 AM by Damascus.)
09-11-2014, 01:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED) - by Damascus - 09-11-2014, 01:48 AM
RE: Our Eyes Awake (a Full Conversion) - by AGP - 09-11-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Our Eyes Awake (a Full Conversion) - by AGP - 09-16-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED) - by Damascus - 09-21-2014, 04:22 AM
RE: Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED) - by Radical Batz - 09-21-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Our Eyes Awake (SUSPENDED) - by AGP - 09-21-2014, 04:53 PM