The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recurring issue on wiki
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Recurring issue on wiki

Another wiki thread, yeah yeah.

I just need to ask and see if anyone knows anything or can help. There's a parsing issue that keeps popping up on the engine scripts page (one of the most important pages), and I keep restoring it to a working revision. After doing so I see the issue is gone, but randomly later (usually a day or so) it pops right back up there.

I feel like this is important to fix quickly but I don't know what to do.
The issue looks like this when it happens:
[Image: KyXibz4.png]

Help?

Trying to restore it now doesn't help me. It seems to keep messing up the same section, and rewriting it hasn't given me any good results. I can't keep doing this forever o.o

It seems that even if I open a fully working revision to restore, the issue pops up while in the editor, before I even get to save it.

I think I managed to restore a non-corrupt version, but it's only a matter of time until it's messed up again.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014, 01:00 PM by Mudbill.)
09-19-2014, 11:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Recurring issue on wiki - by Mudbill - 09-19-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Recurring issue on wiki - by MrBehemoth - 09-19-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Recurring issue on wiki - by Mudbill - 09-19-2014, 11:07 PM