The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Streaming the Penumbra Series and Amnesia Custom Stories with webcam :)
BrastaSauce Offline

Threads: 4
Video  Live Streaming the Penumbra Series and Amnesia Custom Stories with webcam :)

Hey guys! Man, haven't been here in so long. Used to come here to advertise my never finished custom stories Big Grin haha and of course check some others out. I have recently taken up streaming on Twitch, and was thinking maybe you guys would want to come and check it out!

Confused Sadly, I'm done streaming for the night, but I will be streaming again tomorrow around 9ish EST time, that being said, stop by around that time if you would like to see me play some Penumbra: Overture with webcam! I'm only 16 years old, 17 soon, so hopefully that doesn't discourage you from stopping by and having some fun.

My twitch can be found here! Smile

If you want to see if the stream would be something you like, then you can check out tonight's stream of Penumbra that I just finished, as well as my highlights of various games found here if you want to see some of my best moments! Anyways, hope you stop by and have a good time tomorrow Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2014, 04:06 AM by BrastaSauce.)
10-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Live Streaming the Penumbra Series and Amnesia Custom Stories with webcam :) - by BrastaSauce - 10-13-2014, 03:52 AM