Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

About horror elements. What's it called?
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: About horror elements. What's it called?

na, look, let me try something different:

Fill in the blanks:

(1)
In a horror movie, the killer is about to kill the protagonist, the director thinks 'I don't want the character to die in this scene, somehow he has to escape.'
It wouldn't fit if the killer suddenly says 'Hey, I'm hungry' and decides to go away, letting the guy escape.
A better ______ would be to put a cop, coming from nowhere and shooting the killer so the guy may escape. That would make more sense.

(2)
Someone tells you via pm 'Hey, I made a great jump-scare in my game, the cat turns out to be the killer, the player gets trapped in the kitchen with it and the cat jumps right to his face. It cuts a line in his face.
And then the cat starts break-dancing on the floor until he slowly disappears. He comes back later, more angry. What you think?'
And you say, 'That's a terrible ________, after it cuts his face the cat should hide somewhere, or go away, not start dancing on the floor!'

12-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: About horror elements. What's it called? - by Daemian - 12-02-2014, 07:51 PM