Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been scared by your own mod?
HappyMatt12345 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Have you ever been scared by your own mod?

(12-22-2014, 01:50 AM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I'm not sure if this should go into CS development or the normal CS section but anyway, I was wondering if anybody on here ever got scared by  their own mod at somepoint or another? I was testing out one of latest levels in Amnesia:The Streets of London and I was so  freaked out by it that I exited the game. I wonder at this stage of your own mod actually scaring you should be a sign that your doing something right? What do you guys think?

I would say if you get scared by your own mod, it means 3 things, 1: You are a coward with horror games, 2: The mod is actually scary, 3: You should keep using the tactics that scare you and your friends. 

My custom story scares me when testing on a CONSTANT basis. I suck with horror games, but I like them still XD

Developer of Order of the Skull
12-31-2018, 04:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever been scared by your own mod? - by HappyMatt12345 - 12-31-2018, 04:32 AM