Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2009-07 Wednesday 15th, Re-release of the Penumbra Series for Mac & Linux
SirYes Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2009-07 Wednesday 15th, Re-release of the Penumbra Series for Mac & Linux

I just have bought and dowloaded the Penumbra Collection for Linux (yay, thanks for releasing that!). However, I was unable to find any MD5 or SHA1 checksum for the PenumbraCollection-1.0.sh file to confirm a successful download.

Both demos for Overture and Black Plague have the checksums, at least on ausgamers.com, so is it possible to get a checksum for Collection at all? I specifically ask this because at 596MB my download stalled and I had to pause and resume it (it finished eventually), but I am unsure whether it's okay or not.
(07-18-2009, 12:24 PM)SirYes Wrote: I was unable to find any MD5 or SHA1 checksum for the PenumbraCollection-1.0.sh file to confirm a successful download.

I've found a solution on my own. Cool I inspected the file in question and it's a shell script (obvious judging by extension) which can be run with --check option:

./PenumbraCollection-1.0.sh --check

In the end the downloaded archive integrity test turned out to be successful. Big Grin:
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009, 12:37 PM by garanixx.)
07-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread