Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture doesn't work (Penumbra Collection)
XenoPhage Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Overture doesn't work (Penumbra Collection)

(07-17-2009, 06:20 PM)sdalek Wrote: I also just purchased the Penumbra Collection and am having the same problems.

If I go into the '\Applications\Penumbra Collection' folder and launch 'Penumbra Collection', I get the launcher with the 'Part 1 - Overture', 'Part' 2 - Black Plague' and 'Part 2 - Requiem' icons. None of them work; I click on any of them and nothing launches.

Same problem here, the launcher app does nothing.

Quote:If I click on the 'Overture', 'Black Plague' or 'Requiem' icons located in '\Applications\Penumbra Collection', I consistently get the error message:

"You cannot open the application "Penumbra" because it may be damaged or incomplete."

I get this error for Overture. Black Plague and Requiem work, though. At least, they load.. I haven't tried playing them, don't want to start in the middle of a trilogy Smile

Quote:Oh, the other problem I had is that the DMG that came through the download had to be forced to open with DiskImageMounter. The properties associated with the DMG that downloaded, show it associated with TextEdit; I had to manually fix that.

My dmg opened fine, I have no indication that there was any sort of corruption.

Macbook Pro, OSX 10.5.7, GeForce 8600M GT
07-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread