The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

open windows get resized to full height after exiting game
myfg Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago open windows get resized to full height after exiting game

I normally run 12 virtual desktops and keep a window open on each of them for different purposes. I do not normally keep any of them open to full height of the desktop so i can see icons, widgets, etc. After exiting the game the windows on all my virtual desktops get resized to the full height of the desktop. The width of them does not appear to change. I can change the height on the windows back to smaller size and then start the game and immediately exit it and again they get resized back to the full height of the screen.

i am running kubuntu 9.04 x86_64 with the latest ati catalyst 9.6 fglrx driver. I am using dual radeon hd4550 in crossfirex mode.
07-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
open windows get resized to full height after exiting game - by myfg - 07-19-2009, 08:39 PM