Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague: a stuck door
nykysle Offline

Threads: 9
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Black Plague: a stuck door

I have a slightly similar problem with the zombie. When I restart the game from the artefact in the computer zombies original room he is right behind me. It doesn't attack because I am crouched
I can sneak past but I can't shut the door on him because he broke it down chasing me in earlier.

I cannot program the new cards because the game says I do not have time for this now. Probably because the zombie is loose.

I will have to try to catch the zombie in the server room but so far I am not quick enough getting around him and grabbing and closing the door.

he is not too bright but is getting to be a total bloody nuisance
I REALLY REALLY wish I could clobber him with something.

I had trouble with the computer room electric door just cycling open continually.
Similar problem with the transformer room door and the worm, I couldn't leave the transformer room either. I got jumped back in each time.

May need to restart the game.
I GOT HIM. In the server room; the bright misty one. I was trying to trap him in the card rack room.

Funny the server room door is still wide open and cycling, attempting to close. no sign of the zombie but he is banging to get out
08-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Black Plague: a stuck door - by peterix - 07-20-2009, 01:52 AM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by Caterpillar - 06-08-2010, 10:56 AM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by Urkle - 06-08-2010, 02:12 PM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by Caterpillar - 06-08-2010, 02:24 PM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by Urkle - 06-08-2010, 02:25 PM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by Caterpillar - 06-08-2010, 02:32 PM
RE: Black Plague: a stuck door - by jens - 06-08-2010, 02:38 PM