Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Scrolling Graphics Problem
msp301 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Penumbra Scrolling Graphics Problem

(08-13-2009, 10:05 PM)Urkle Wrote: that looks like the game is starting and running fine? (well at least the menu)

What is the date on the hpl.log file? (or delete it and run the game again to make sure it's from the current run).

I guess I'm confused at what the "current" issue we are working on is now.

Does the game not run at all now? or are we just trying to ease things with compiz?

Personally what I do w/ compiz is I run the "fusion-icon" application that runs up in the panel and I switch to metacity via that when I run games and then switch back when I do "real work" :-D

yeah, seems a bit weird, the log file is current, the topic has moved to trying to automate compiz and penumbra, but I think this could be something to do with Ubuntu 9.04's application launcher as I have known it to have a few issues before in previous releases; I think I can safely say there is no more to try to get this to work ... I will either resort to "fusion-icon" as you've suggested or I can keep doing this manually from the terminal (which keeps the great routines of the linux user going lol) ... I can report now that the Intel X4500 Mobile Graphics yet still has some graphics problems on running Penumbra anyway (some nice big pixels here and there across the screen) ... Thanks again for everyone's help in this thread Smile
08-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Scrolling Graphics Problem - by msp301 - 08-05-2009, 08:35 PM