The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help HPL2 level editor cannot remember primitives plane texture!
jssjr90 Offline

Threads: 39
Sad  HPL2 level editor cannot remember primitives plane texture!

So I have had this issue for a couple of years, and now it is just bugging me to death. Basically I will use the primitives tool to create walls. At least 90% of the time HPL2 will remember what texture was used within that primitive plane. But now its getting to the point of just forgetting what texture was used on that plane. HPL2 still notices that I used a primitive plane, but cannot remember what texture it was. Any ideas on what the issue could be?

I have just converted my custom story to full conversion and have all the right dictionary paths set for the resources.cfg. This issue has also been happening when I was just using the normal custom story folder.

As you can see, the "material" box is blank, when there should be the texture file name there.
[img][Image: A2_zpsc2d26722.png][/img]

This is the whole primitives plane selected for this pillar.
[Image: A1_zpsea10b388.jpg]

Another example.
[Image: b2_zps0760caa8.jpg]

What it should look like.
[Image: 2014-11-09_000011_zpsfcc877c7.jpg]
01-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
HPL2 level editor cannot remember primitives plane texture! - by jssjr90 - 01-11-2015, 09:50 PM