The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning
Phazon
Unregistered

Not Solved Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning
Before I start I want to let your guys know that I've already checked the general and graphics card troubleshooting guides.

I have a problem where if I leave my mouse alone, the cursor in the game goes away. However, when I move the mouse again, the cursor will appear. The cursor only appears when I'm moving the mouse around. Before all of this though I actually couldn't start up the game. The game kept crashing as soon as it started up. I looked on here and found a fix for it which was to apply the 1.2 patch I believe by getting rid of Amnesia.exe and Amnesia.pdb and replacing it with the 1.2 ones I guess. The reason I'm saying this is maybe it's due to applying the 1.2 patch?

The other problem I have is after the constant spinning in the game. When I start up a new game, the cutscene with Daniel and after is always spinning. There's no way to stop the spinning. I have my hpl attached. I'm just not sure what to do :/ Amnesia is one of my favorite games. These problems started all of a sudden when I reinstalled my Windows 7 OS. I hope all the information I gave you guys is useful in order to solve these problems. Thank you for your help and time!

.log   hpl.log (Size: 9.63 KB / Downloads: 144)
01-26-2015, 05:16 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Cursor Keeps Flickering and Game Constantly Spinning - by Phazon - 01-26-2015, 05:16 AM