Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.3 is DRM-free? I think not.
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not.

(04-30-2015, 06:30 AM)Guest Wrote: No offence, but I saw this and had to ask... Why is there a tech support section if only one mod fits the bill and he doesn't answer? Maybe it's just me, but isn't that like advertising a restaurant that has only one employee who isn't even there? You guys should seriously either get more tech-savvy mods or just delete the tech support section.

...It's not even worth the hassle to log in anymore. I never expect to use the editor on my Mac ever again. The Mac update will probably never come, and the mac tech support section is an abandoned wasteland. I only hope I can get a pc so I can finish my cs that I worked so hard on.

I mean no disrespect toward the forum mods, as I'm sure they're doing as much as they can. But isn't this section pointless now?

The mods are mainly volunteers whose main job is to keep the general atmosphere of the forums a healthy one for the community and therefore the majority of us were not employed for purposes of tech support. That being said though, since many of the mods and members have been around for many years, we will still assist you in your problems if you bring one up that we have encountered before or know the solution to.

If however, you run into an extremely pressing issue in require of immediate tech support you can contact the mods through posting a thread or through PM, and we will directly take it up with the Frictional Games staff to see if they have a solution.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
05-01-2015, 03:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Mudbill - 02-18-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Guest - 03-09-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Traggey - 03-09-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Guest - 04-30-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Kreekakon - 05-01-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: 1.3 is DRM-free? I think not. - by Mudbill - 04-30-2015, 12:32 PM