The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Lighting issue
FailedExperiment Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Lighting issue

I bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent a year and three days ago (3/22/2014) and I loved it to where it became my favorite game, and I've personally dedicated my life to Amnesia, so I decided to get the Penumbra series as well. I've been playing Overture for the past 3 days, and I've made it past the part where you start the digger, and the giant grey rock worm chases you. I haven't noticed this until now, but the lighting quality is very poor, as it shades all my textures to be a pure light green (glowstick) or a solid white color (flashlight or any other natural light source), which makes it actually easier to see in darkness, which in fact forced me to turn up my gamma. I've turned off the setting (Forgot what it was called) to make my game playable (I had a white fuzzy screen in the beginning).
I also noticed in youtube videos I've seen of the game, that other players don't encounter this same issue.

Hopefully you can shed some light on this issue.

-FailedExperiment, electric water lurker.
03-26-2015, 05:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Lighting issue - by FailedExperiment - 03-26-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Lighting issue - by Mudbill - 03-26-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Lighting issue - by plutomaniac - 03-26-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Lighting issue - by FailedExperiment - 03-26-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Lighting issue - by plutomaniac - 03-26-2015, 09:28 PM