Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! Can't launch full converstion in progress!
Southlaguna Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Help!!! Can't launch full converstion in progress!

Okay, So i've gone and dove into this issue again using more tools from my developer environment then before. I discovered i was editing the wrong main_settings and user_setting folders as the real ones were in a hidden folder! I have the main game working!!! Although the error i seem to be having is the game itself, doesnt pick up on any maps other then the ptest maps or main game maps. No white knight, no tennebris lake, no custom stories.

I tried to update the man games resources.cfg to add the directory to my game and its maps and that aswell fails to show up on the in game map loader via Debug.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...es/Amnesia

I tried launching it directly using user_settings and it crashes, i posted my hpl log for that. I also tried downloading a pirated version and switching the executables but that just messed things right up

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 3.17 KB / Downloads: 103)

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 10:20 PM by Southlaguna.)
08-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help!!! Can't launch full converstion in progress! - by Southlaguna - 08-03-2015, 10:18 PM