The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amb musics and Modeling?
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Amb musics and Modeling?

Hey, for my third gamemode, What game&map is it, you have to find out what game, and map it is. I am working on my first map.
but this is not easy, not at all. Amnesia doesn't have anything I can use in this map haha, we don't have good planks for "trenches" etc.
so I am going to spend a lot of time on this.
but I got the musics, and quotes which are basically very good.
now what I want, is at the background of the map, a snow sound is played (btw, if someone knows a good sound of snowing and little winds etc, please share link)
at the background, and everytime if you enter a specific thing (this is outside, the map I am making)like the church, a background music will appear, can I make it, that the snow music is like at "100" (100 max volume of the game, actually 1) and then the background music if you enter the places, like "80" so little bit lower tone?

and about modeling, is there anyone here, using maya, that wants to help me, because i'm struggling in creating a box. yes, I can't give objects good textures. I suck at this, I suck at almost everything in Maya, I can create objects, but can't give them a texture that looks good!
There are alot of people here like:
I can create my own models, yeah.
but I: am like: my custom story is so out of amnesia, I literally need a whole new Objects.
I need a lot more then you probably think haha.
But texturing... is there someone please... If someone want to help me, Add me on skype : xlollycat
Really need help with this Sad

And last, but not least.
I created a "main menu" where you are basically on the beach, and you have 3 boards, with blood written, all 3 game modes.
what I made "around" the map, are huge sandpiles. now I want to create a sun, and from the sun, that it shines to the side it is looking at. BUT how can I fix those shaders?!
if I make the pointlight big enough to reach the world(form the sun) those shadows look ugly as fuck!!
08-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amb musics and Modeling? - by Amnesiaplayer - 08-07-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Amb musics and Modeling? - by Slanderous - 08-07-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Amb musics and Modeling? - by Amnesiaplayer - 08-07-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Amb musics and Modeling? - by Romulator - 08-07-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Amb musics and Modeling? - by Amnesiaplayer - 08-07-2015, 04:45 PM