The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of course it doesn't work.. again -_-
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Of course it doesn't work.. again -_-

So I tried to make a "panel" with a sign on it. in maya. and this can't be done without maya, since it does need soem surfaces, and I failed. AGAIN?
what the fucking fuck fuck did I do wrong this time?!
I worked around 2 hours making a fucking texture, fit with an fucking sign, whic got the "transparant shit on the sides, but still has TRANSPARANT if I apply it to my main pic, which makes no sense. so I worked to make that shit done. which STILL isn't that great anyways.
Than, I applied the textures.
One is called :Siggn and other Aft.
I fucking did everything what I needed to do...
and still doesn't work -_-
Sorry, I know i'm so fucking angry, but this is the fourth time already.
In maya, it looked descent. but then, I open it in the model view, and OFCOURSE the "AFT" texture is msising, and got some purple and grey colorsm ixed (while the texture was red only...)
I really don't understand anything anymore.
maya hates me.
Yes I have Lights and Video's or something like that turned off.
Sometimes exporting works, sometimes it doesn't but the thing is, I do the same time everytime I use maya, so why the hell wouldn't it work, if ?It works the other times, while I do the exact same shit.
and I thought "maybe I can create my own monster later"
Well, definatly NOT.
I can't even create this...
Yes I watched some youtube tutorials etc etc.
Do I miss a plugin?! I have Opencollada, Maya 2011.
Blender and 3dsmax are so... something which isn't good for me.
Maya is the only thing I can do things better at.
well, my "better"seems like Worse lol
Is there really no youtuber here that made an tutorial, who made like... his own "chair" with some texture shit etc etc, and then export etc etc....
I watched jurias, but that's a monster and I can't spend that much time to create a monster, Since I can't even create my own textures.
and Mudbill ofcours,e I watched that one more then 10 times.
Amnesia custom story is something very big, there should be some tutorials about this for stupid people like me (lol)
I'm sure I did everything right, maybe I forgot something, this is what I did:
Opened maya, created a box, and then created another box, made it like round-ish etcetc.
Added 2 "lambert" and added my texture,Tried to scale my texture to fit the sign on the front.
Export this shit, as .dae, opened modelview and this.
(2 diffirent pictures)
I am so done right now ;(
08-23-2015, 12:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Of course it doesn't work.. again -_- - by Amnesiaplayer - 08-23-2015, 12:30 AM