The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play
eroniss55 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play

I started to play penumbra overture (Arch Linux - Catalyst/Testing). Graphics was fine, fps was fine, everything looked ok. I took my notebook, my wife's note flash light, I used my key and got batteries and glow stick. I've heard the sound of the ship. I've gone to door but there wasn't a door icon. I tried to click everywhere I could. When I press "R" button and look at the door it seems an eye, not a door icon. I guess it's a bug of linux version.

My second problem was black plague. I press the play button, after intro game closes itself immediately. I mean there is no errors, nothing. Game just closes itself. I've figured out penumbra requiem installed in black plague folders. I though they were different games ?

Requiem worked well. I could play it but if I can't play first game and second game whats the point if I play third game. I miss a big amount of story and it really dissappointing because I bought this game with huge excitement. So, It was a real dissapointment for me.
09-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play - by eroniss55 - 09-17-2015, 09:40 PM