Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play

I downloaded overture and tested running xubuntu. Did not have any problems getting out of the first room. I picked up the notebook, the flashlight in the drawer and used the key to open the locker and took the glowstick. Shortly after I could exit the room and continue playing. So the game is working as it should, but I am afraid I am clueless as to why the door will not open for you.

Also tested black plague and it ran fine, both tutorial and the first level, did not get any crash. Again unsure why it crashes for you, in particular if requiem and overture works. You can try and delete the settings for black plague from your home/.frictionalgames/. Launch game again and see if it works with default settings.
09-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've just bought penumbra series from steam but can't play - by jens - 09-19-2015, 03:22 PM