The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Gamebreaking bug] Game crashes at end of TAU every time
GamingNinjaSheep Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Exclamation  [Gamebreaking bug] Game crashes at end of TAU every time

At the end of TAU, when I have put the ARK down and attached the crane to it and the flooding of the room malfunctions. There are three pipes that you have to pull loose, it always crashes when pulling the third pipe.

I have tried validating game cache with steam as suggested in the troubleshooting guide but it didn't work. When pulling the third pipe the game freezes and the mouse icon becomes visible, if I click the screen goes black and then the game closes with a generic crash message from windows.

I'm 12 hours into the game, I really don't want to start over and go through all that adrenaline pumping hell again. I uploaded the hpl.log but I can't upload the save file since it is too big apparently.

- Windows 7 64-bit
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Overclocked @3.4GHz
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
- 8GB RAM

.log   hpl.log (Size: 62.79 KB / Downloads: 220)
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 10:51 AM by GamingNinjaSheep.)
09-23-2015, 07:29 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
[Gamebreaking bug] Game crashes at end of TAU every time - by GamingNinjaSheep - 09-23-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: [Gamebreaking bug] Game crashes at end of TAU every time - by Black Iron Hyrda - 09-25-2015, 04:17 PM