Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Computer RPGs
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Computer RPGs

(12-16-2009, 07:37 AM)nackidno Wrote: I really liked the Baldur's Gate series and all the other Forgotten Realms games for that matter: Neverwinter Nights 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2. Also, check out Planescape: Torment, Arcanum and Lionheart: Legacy of the crusader. Really great games.

Well, I´ve played all those except the Neverwinter Nights games. Though remember trying Neverwinter Nights and not liking it, but that was long ago and I guess I cvould give the games a second chance.

I love PS:T and Arcanum! Actually I just recently replayed Arcanum with some mods (the unofficial patch, hires patch, etc). They´re great games.

Did you play TOEE?

(12-16-2009, 07:37 AM)nackidno Wrote: Like Windex said: use mods, the game was made for them. Playing the Bethgames vanilla is pretty boring, I have to agree with Lee about that, though by using the right mods, the games really are worthwhile.
Well, I´m a bit a wary of a game that needs mods in order to be fun. I don´t know... I guess I´ll get around to playing it eventually.
12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Computer RPGs - by spukrian - 12-16-2009, 12:54 AM