Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters?
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: [FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters?

(10-05-2015, 09:16 AM)humanoid Wrote: Hence the appendix "(that gets mentioned in the game)".
I'm not sure what did you think you are stating by this but if I had to make a far-fetched assumptions (and I HAVE to since most of your replies and statements are empty, very vague that leave you the room to wiggle an ABSOLUTELY pointless debate or poke opponent with "no, you got it wrong, this is what I meant!"; if you meant to say something then ffs say it as it is) the effect is quite vice versa: "appendix" is the reason i bothered to reply to you and elaborate my reply.

(10-05-2015, 09:16 AM)humanoid Wrote: By your logic Akers would not be Akers anymore but rather replaced by a "brain scan of someone",

[Image: Vs4tL7d.jpg]
Sharpshooter much? If you want to dwell in demagogy or debate for the sake of a debate then you are on a wrong forum, Gogolplex eventually learned that.

Aker's is a "brain scan of itself" or so to say, you could easily figure it out if you apply some thinking to the thought.

I will ignore the rest water under bridge and just make it clear:
Quote:The game doesn't reveal that much about the WAU to lead to this assumption.
That's why in a productive discussion we usually realize that we need to stop making insane hypothesis or write fanfics in the threads and actually try to work your way from known facts using all official lore and data.

(10-05-2015, 01:36 PM)Sevtai Wrote: There are two monsters here.

There should be 3, i swear to god on of the vox banks or log files clearly states that Aker made 3 proxies. I don't think I'm making it up, but I do not recall where did I see or hear it. I think Theta labs.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 02:29 PM by Kein.)
10-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters? - by Kein - 10-05-2015, 02:25 PM