Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game gets unresponsive after playing for 10 to 30 minutes
Spirit Juice Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Game gets unresponsive after playing for 10 to 30 minutes

I'm having similar issues to yandexx. I was going to make a thread about it but saw this one instead. Here is a rar of the log, as the txt file is too large to attach on the forum and is too big to post on pastebin without pro. Sorry for the inconvenience on that part.

At the time of playing, I was streaming with Xsplit, but attempted to see if the issue resolved itself after shutting down Xsplit. It did not. Lowering the graphics to the lowest settings did not help either, as it seemed to be an issue whenever sounds were trying to be loaded. The problem seems to be inconsistent, as it started happening within the first 10 minutes of the game, but later on after a couple game restarts, it could go as far as maybe an hour before acting up again.

Since I last played last night, I made sure my video card drivers were up to date, checked game cache integrity, and even reinstalled the game. Unsure if this will fix things but will check back on this thread after playing.

Attached Files
.rar   hpl.rar (Size: 9.35 KB / Downloads: 134)
10-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game gets unresponsive after playing for 10 to 30 minutes - by Spirit Juice - 10-07-2015, 04:53 AM