Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and...
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
RE: So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and...

(10-06-2015, 04:51 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Why not do both?
Record yourself playing through it and then make a video where you review it.
SOMA would be a great place to start once all the mods start popping up!
I imagined this question being asked many times.

I plan on doing more than just reviews and I wouldn't want to waste time on a let's play. I'm thinking of doing a lore series for Penumbra, Amnesia and SOMA, writing creepypastas for games, maybe even a series where I attempt to create my own custom story. Not to mention I need to write down notes while playing the game and that would be a boring let's play. My let's plays would also be spam worthy in any person's sub feed sense I would have to play a bunch of mods and other indie horror games while at the same time uploading videos about lore, creepypastas and reviews.

And it's not just that... I would enjoy to play the game myself, by myself, to immerse myself, without spoiling anything for the viewer and instead tell about my experience through a review without again spoiling anything.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 01:28 AM by Koopa Rs07.)
10-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and... - by Koopa Rs07 - 10-06-2015, 05:14 PM