Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Graphic issues at flood room
demon0496 Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved RE: Graphic issues at flood room

(10-24-2015, 02:38 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm having the same issues on the same machine (MacBook Pro 2015, Maximum Everything Hardware-wise). After the room floods, I can even load the next level where I'm marching around underwater, but the graphical glitches while submerged in "water" are pretty remarkable... Objects (like plants/seaweed) seem to flicker in and out of existence. Brightly colored, organic/crazy looking objects appear out of nowhere, often obscuring the field of view until they are physically passed through. The game basically becomes unplayable.

I found this thread that seems to address the particular issue I am seeing: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-30680.html

For the time being, there seems to be a manual workaround.

I'm using the _Undergrowth workaround too. Unfortunately I have to use it, or the underwater levels are virtually unplayable. The top of water glows, and the mirrors glow to. The murky atmosphere in the underwater level is completely gone, and I can see far into the distance. Very irritating seeing how beautifully the game plays otherwise.
10-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Graphic issues at flood room - by demon0496 - 10-09-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: Graphic issues at flood room - by Guest - 10-24-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Graphic issues at flood room - by demon0496 - 10-24-2015, 05:02 PM