The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Property Questions
Myster Stranger Offline

Threads: 3
Monster Property Questions

So, I have a few questions regarding HPL3 that I'm currently digging through the helper files to find out, but if someone could give me a straight answer or help me work towards applying those helper scripts towards an outright solution, I'd appreciate it immensely. Basically, I have a few inventive ideas regarding monster modifications, but a large amount of them require both complete control over monster damage as well as a removal of the instant knockdown system. The level editor lists properties that would be helpful, but A: Most monsters are an instant knockdown by default, and changing the knock down property has no effect on this, and B: If the Debug menu is to be believed, the damage of NPC's cannot be modified effectively through the editor, as I have tested various monsters with various values for this number and they all seem to indicate a complete lack of change in attack damage. All my more inventive map ideas are basically caught in this roadblock at the moment, and any help on the issue would be very much appreciated.
10-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Monster Property Questions - by Myster Stranger - 10-23-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Monster Property Questions - by WALP - 10-23-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Monster Property Questions - by GhylTarvoke - 10-25-2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Monster Property Questions - by WALP - 10-27-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Monster Property Questions - by WALP - 10-27-2015, 10:38 PM