The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)?
PatPeter Offline

Threads: 4
Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)?

It has always been my dream to create Amnesia enemies out of the statues in game. I always thought I could use the Amnesia model editor for this, but then I found out that the model editor is only for establishing its properties in the HPL engine.

I understand that the statues are standing on pedestals that would need to be removed, joints would need to be added to the statues, and bones would need to be placed in the appendages, but I feel like a statue just standing on a pedestal that suddenly comes to life would be the scariest thing ever.

Here are the models I would think are best for this:
  • entities\statues\armour_nice
  • entities\statues\armour_rusty
  • entities\statues\deformed_man
  • entities\statues\deformed_man_noHead
  • entities\ornament\armor

View my master list of Amnesia custom stories: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...2lX6w/edit
11-01-2015, 04:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)? - by PatPeter - 11-01-2015, 04:58 AM