The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem level six has gone spastic...help!
ChrisTiff Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Requiem level six has gone spastic...help!

So, very much lovin the games. Stoked to have made it through to Requiem and find out how it all ends. But now it seems I am doomed never to know. I reached level six to find all the levers were glitched so i couldn't grab them and that the graphics had crapped right out. I searched everywhere and tried everything from savegame zips that weren't compatible to full Penumbra updates which i've yet to discover the success of since I apparently need to re enter my serial number. Unfortunately, I no longer have it. Which sucks.
Is it possible for you to resend that number and/or help me with the glitch?
I've repaired my harddrives permissions too so Im hoping once i can get back into the game it will be working.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your help.
04-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Requiem level six has gone spastic...help! - by ChrisTiff - 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM