Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted)
LucasG Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted)

Ok so after Applying the exe to the steam version of the game I loaded to my laptop and copying over the save game at the incinerator I was able to get past the door with the crowbar without any crashing. I dont know what the issue is with the install on my tower with windows XP is but at least now I finished the game Smile

The main difference between the two systems is the OS (vista 32 bit on the laptop which worked and XP 32 bit on the tower which didn't) other than that, the graphics on my laptop is a geforce 8600 GT Mobile with 256 MB dedicated memory and as before on my tower I have a GTX 295 and a core i7 975 Extreme edition on the tower with a core 2 duo on the laptop. everything else (whats left) is pretty simmilar, so I dont really know what the issue is comming from here. I am however satisfied that I got to finally complete the game so if nothing can be done so be it.
05-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted) - by LucasG - 05-22-2010, 08:57 PM