The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Wave9
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Hello Support,

I got a problem with amnesia. I got it from Steam and it already worked on my Laptop a few weeks ago. Then I had to reinstall Windows and today I wanted to install amnesia again but I couldn't start it. It always says "Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module <UNKNOWN> at 0023:00000000"
I also just updated my driver, changed the location of the data and disabled Avast, as I read in the troubleshooting post, but nothing could help.
I read somewhere, that there is a problem with dedicated AMD Graphic card and the game uses just the Intel HD instead, but I hope there is a way to solve this anyway.
The weird thing is, that I already played this game on my Laptop.

I attached the error log to my post, if this helps you further.

I hope you can somehow help me with this.

Best regards

Sorry, I messed up the topic name...

If there is no way to change it, I can create a new topic with the same post and delete this one...
12-16-2015, 12:14 AM

Messages In This Thread
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting! - by Wave9 - 12-16-2015, 12:14 AM