Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark
Linuxuser Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark

On the cover it only says "PC DVD ROM". How about Mac and Linux? Will these versions also have a retail version? If so, are all three version in the same box or will all versions be released in a separate box? How about the copy protection? Will there be any product activation?

I really hope there will be a boxed release for Linux and Mac OS X without any annoying DRM. For me a retail release is mandatory as I really hate digital distribution. I've never played any of your games before, because there are no retail releases of the Linux versions of those games. I just don't want to buy a game which is digitally distributed. I really hope Amnesia will have a boxed and DRM-free release for Linux and Mac OS X, so I can also play this game.
06-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark - by Linuxuser - 06-26-2010, 02:30 PM