Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark
graykin Offline

Threads: 12
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark

(06-26-2010, 07:47 PM)Linuxuser Wrote: Yes, I know, but I hate that. I don't want to burn my own disc. Downloading a game and then burning it on a disc yourself and then take a CD marker and write down "Amnesia" on that disc doesn't feel good. In my opinion it just feels like I've downloaded and burnt an illegal version. When I show someone my game, he can't see it's a game a legally purchased.

I just want a nice retail version, with a nice manual which smells like a manual of a newly puchased game. I can put this retail version on the shelf next to the other games and everyone can immediately see it's a legally purchased game. No one will ever doubt if it's a genuine version or not.

Amen brotha', amen.

06-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark - by graykin - 06-26-2010, 08:17 PM