The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen
DARIUSH2001 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen

Hi! I've bought Amnesia:TDD from Steam and started playing. As my PC is pretty old with Intel® HD Graphics, I turned off all graphic settings and put a low resolution. The game runs pretty good and it's playable until a point where I grab the 3rd part of Daniel's journal. After Daniel says that he sees a blue shimmer... well, I don't see it. My gamma is 1 (default) and I can't even see the path to the orb. When I press "w" to go forward nothing happens. I re-installed the game, ran it as an administrator but no luck. Here's the .log (That "CLS6_SEM" should be "My Documents"... I did something two years ago by pressing ALT or something and changed the names of multiple files in "CLS6_SEM" (the name of a folder located on desktop) and though I've renamed it My Documents, my laptop still recognizes it as "CLS6_SEM". I know it's off-topic but is there a way to fix this too?) I appreciate any help you can provide!

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 7.68 KB / Downloads: 112)

Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
01-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen - by DARIUSH2001 - 01-01-2016, 09:24 PM