Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!
CoolKakashi Offline

Threads: 11
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!

(09-03-2010, 08:08 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Yes, I have forgotten to say: The flashed items are not good. I did not like flashed items. Frictional Games should make it optional in game menu!
The look camera is good, then you see that, what should be scary.

Frictional games, please optimize the game a little and fix all bugs.
Release it in Oktober 2010 then or bring out a big patch.

Nah Oktober isnt necessary! Wink They can still patch it. But yeah a option for switch highlighting on/off would be best and standard it should be off or maybe on for casual! :=)

And the duck bug in the floor with the steps should be fixed! Wink If you crouched you get more down in the scene and get under the floor! But lets wait and see what happen Big Grin They had to cut out things, so i think guys lets wait until wednesday and unleash the DEMON ^^
09-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released! - by CoolKakashi - 09-03-2010, 08:55 PM