Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message? Intel Chipsets
Mr.Giggles Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message?

(09-08-2010, 08:57 PM)perpetualmind Wrote: I dont thing giving a step by step would really help.
Iv done it all a few times over now and it plainly makes no difference at all.
I think Intel chipsets just dont work for us.
Its particularly annoying because apparently the game SHOULD run fine with mine, it just doesnt.
I got to play the game for about half an hour on my friends computer and it was AMAZING.

Lots of times Frictional have said that they want the game to be very accesable, so I hope they would be interested on making a patch of some kind for us unlucky enough to be stuck with the damnable Intel Chipsets.

yah the worst part is most of them are intergrated so we have to by a whole new motherboard and everything just to get away from them not to mention they standard on alot of computers AngryAngry
09-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message? - by Mr.Giggles - 09-08-2010, 08:59 PM