The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Location of Amnesia.exe??
WhatAreThose Offline

Threads: 1
Missing Location of Amnesia.exe??

Hi guys. It's my first time making an account and new thread on the forums of Frictional Games. I played Amnesia: The Dark Descent for a month. I've already completed the main story and I went on to the custom stories. I tried this custom story called "White Night". I know everyone is familiar with this story. I downloaded the .zip file and placed it in the redist folder. I'm not a steam user, so I don't have the steam folder, etc. But it didn't work. By this time, the redist folder was already messed up, so I uninstalled the game and all its files, then installed it again. I turned the game on, but I lost many .dll files, so I recovered all files, one by one. But this message popped up, " The procedure entry point SDL_GetWMInfo could not be located in thr dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\New folder\Amnesia.exe." Can someone help me what should I do about this problem. I would be really glad. Thanks!
01-31-2016, 08:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Missing Location of Amnesia.exe?? - by WhatAreThose - 01-31-2016, 08:45 AM