Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your plans when the Level Editor is released
Matkins85 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Your plans when the Level Editor is released

I used to play a HL2 source engine mod called Zombie Panic. It's an online multiplayer, rounds based, zombie survival game where you can play as either human or zombie. And if you die you become a zombie.

The thing I liked so much about the game was that you could create barricades to stop the zombies getting in, or at least slow them down. The game was pretty much always about barricading, rather than just blasting them all (ammo was in limited supply).

Of course the way you can manipulate objects in Amnesia is far better than what you can do in Zombie Panic. I'd basically love to make a single player survive-as-long-as-you-can zombie game, where the levels are designed to reward clever barricading techniques. Of course multiplayer would be a million times better, but then that's a serious mod, and i wouldn't know where to start.
09-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your plans when the Level Editor is released - by Matkins85 - 09-09-2010, 12:01 PM