Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Regarding Fiend and Energetic
BeholdMyGlory Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic

(09-09-2010, 08:32 PM)Thomas Wrote: Fiend licence would be 100% do what u like. Know there is a name for some licene where you can do just about what u want with it, cannot recall what to call it though Smile

It is 10 year old C code and not something I am proud of design wise Tongue

The media can be uploaded a long with it no problem! Just copy the credits list from the game in there somewhere.

That would probably be the BSD license (perhaps the simplified one?) Do I put you as the copyright owner?

I'll probably go ahead and upload the code right away anyway, even though I haven't begun looking into the code at all, just so I have somewhere to place it. You'll find it at https://bitbucket.org/beholdmyglory/fiend as soon as I know who to put as copyright owner Smile

One last note, could you give me a hint on how you built the code on Windows?

Also, if any other programmers want to have a go at the code, just send me a PM or tell me here, telling me your Bitbucket username and I'll probably give you write access to the repository. Just make sure you've figured out how to use Mercurial/hg Smile
09-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by BeholdMyGlory - 09-09-2010, 03:23 PM
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by Thomas - 09-09-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by graykin - 09-09-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by Thomas - 09-09-2010, 08:32 PM
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by BeholdMyGlory - 09-09-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Regarding Fiend and Energetic - by Thomas - 09-10-2010, 07:54 PM