The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to purchase?
rekster Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Ways to purchase?

I'm a Mac user! Just tried out the demo and it rocks. Smoother than ever on my Macbook Pro. Perhaps there isn't many posts in this forum because it just works! Smile

I want to purchase the game but I'm stuck between two options here and have questions.

If I purchase via Steam, I'm forced to use the Steam client to play the game. If I purchase direct from Frictional I'm assuming it's a standalone version? Can I purchase direct yet still have the capability to add the game to Steam for future?

The only reason I ask is I purchased other games via Steam and years later was able to re-download them as they had it in their database I had a license for them.

If not I'll just purchase the standalone and make a backup and store it away for future. Better yet I'd love a boxed copy but I'm assuming this is digital download only?

Either way I will definitely be purchasing this game and thanks so much for the Mac version I wish more companies would get off the Windows only vibe and start supporting the Mac. Reasonable pricing and Mac support makes me happy to spend money to support the developers. If only other companies would do the same.

Cheers.
09-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ways to purchase? - by rekster - 09-10-2010, 02:28 AM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by Mikezila - 09-10-2010, 04:23 AM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by rekster - 09-10-2010, 04:55 AM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by jens - 09-10-2010, 06:19 AM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by rekster - 09-10-2010, 01:49 PM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by jens - 09-10-2010, 02:07 PM
RE: Ways to purchase? - by rekster - 09-11-2010, 09:26 PM