Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file
NorK Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file

(09-10-2010, 11:33 AM)TUKKIS Wrote: Ok so I was getting my orbs, right?
and seems that I cant find the right stuff for the agrippas medicine, right?
So I thought maybe I'll get the incrediance later on the game, right?
So me being a smartass as usual I think to myself how can I save the game, right? I mean the game saves for it self and deletes later parts of the game, right?

So I go and go to the profile file and copy paste it and great a new directory with different name and replace them there.
Then I had two directories inside, and when I started the game I could see both on the select charecter screen.
Now that I press continue and game crashes.

It gives "FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file".

So I was like ok this doesnt work, so let me undo everything and go on my game and not try to save the game and hope I could find the medicine to save agrippa before assemblying the orb. BUT NOW THE GAME DOES THE SAME ERROR WITH OUT THE EXTRA PROFILES..

wtf?!? help
i got the same...only that i did not undo anything...i want to try my map...but the it come fatal erroer could not load world file....i just dont geet it....tried 3 times to test a map and se how it really is but it wont start..

if i have done anything wrong it might bee somewhere in: Setting up Development Environment.

or the map it self...
i dont know what script is...and i have no start locaton....dont know if that helps but... can any1 help me to how i test the map ive made???
thx
10-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file - by NorK - 10-05-2010, 12:22 AM