Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game os great, yet ending really terrible
iTIMMEH Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Game os great, yet ending really terrible

I felt like the Daniel ending and Alexander ending had the least closure, while the Agrippa ending was pretty explanatory (redemption, won't suffer for his sins).
[/quote]

Oh I agree it has the most closure, it just felt it had been given less attention than Daniel walking away with his little monologue and all.

Regarding standing the shadow, if you stand on the fleshy stuff long enough at any point in the game you die, and the people it killed before you died so I think it's a safe assumption that you just end up dead.

Coming back to Daniel walking away, his attitude of self-righteousness at having done 'the right thing' and paid the price for his acts with the ordeals he endured and killing Alexander annoyed me; he absolutely did not deserve to walk out with a clear conscience. There is some ambiguity with him walking off into the light, he could be free or there could be more to it. Earlier in the game it's stated that even if the orb is destroyed the shadow will still come for him but this could have just been Alexander lying to prevent Daniel from destroying his way home.

If there's such a thing as Karma he stepped out into the sun and a stone dropped on his head.
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game os great, yet ending really terrible - by iTIMMEH - 09-12-2010, 05:30 PM