The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Noctis, explore the endless night.
Unregistered

Noctis, explore the endless night.

Have you played a space 4X game, where you start out full of wonder and then end up doing the usual 4x stuff and all the magic of the universe goes away?

Have you ever wanted to throw away petty issues of races, factions and whatnot that you cannot really understand nor aggre with?

Have you ever wanted to just cut bonds and dwell onto the endless sea of the universe?

Have you ever wanted just to explore barren planets, hunt for wildlife, take breathtaking scenes and make memory of your joyful foundings?

Noctis offers this.

Quote:Noctis: the latin word for "night", and the title of this simulator. Night, after all, is just the word we use to describe the absence of light while the Earth is turned away from the sun, and in space, there is no light but the distant pinpricks of ancient stars. Space is a lonely place, but it harbours some truly spectacular secrets; eerily glowing pulsars, enormous red giants, glittering, beautiful nebulae, and deadly, all-consuming singularities to name but a few. For most people, the thought of going into space and exploring such sights is an impossible dream. But no longer; Noctis allows you to do just that. In technical terms, it is a fully 3D galaxy, which allows you to explore thousands of stars, their planets and moons. From the moment you first play Noctis, you'll be hooked.

Here are some of my pictures from my experiences from the game:

My first picture in space, of my first planet.

[Image: snap0000fp6.th.png]

Pulsar.

[Image: snap0007qt7.th.png]

What secrets lie on this dark planet?

[Image: snap0010xf9.th.png]

The entrance to your home, from cold space.

[Image: snap0013dq6.th.png]

Beacon to home.

[Image: snap0044zj7.png]

Brilliant star.

[Image: snap0047fb5.png]

More later, when I don't have problems with image shack. Tongue
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM

Messages In This Thread
Noctis, explore the endless night. - by Guest - 10-26-2006, 07:45 PM