The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters are kinda retarded...
SmokeSum Offline

Threads: 7
Monsters are kinda retarded...

First time i saw the monster i was scared but then later on i got some thoughts about playing with the monster.
When i first entered the prison and go to the cell where the monster is coming from i slammed the door shut and he was banging it open while i was in the room opposite of the room he is coming from, i heard him walking in the hall and the music is slowly disapearing but i pick up my lamp and slam with the door to lure the monster towards me, i see him coming slash the door and entering the room....but he doesn't attack or see mee while the room is full of light!!

OMG after this happend i played many times with the monster and took away the scaryness cause the monster is to dumb to even see you in light!
I noticed that when you just don't look at him he doesn't do anything and playing the game without using the lantarn makes monsters forget about you LOL!
It's realy a nice game but it lacks on some points so it makes monsters less scary...
Like when the music dissapears you know he is gone and you don't have to be scared cause he never spawns twice at same location, when you know the game sounds this game is much more playable then getting suprised by every sound, know the sound and you will not get scared so easy...
I also noticed that when you jump on crates or on a sewer Pipe monsters can't reach you but they see you, so they keep forever waiting for you to come down....guess this is a glitch as wel...

I noticed that when you aren't scared and keep your mind on relaxt some things are very silly and stupid made...sorry to say but for a game that took that long to make they should have noticed these glitches, but then again it still is a very good game Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2010, 03:24 PM by SmokeSum.)
09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Monsters are kinda retarded... - by SmokeSum - 09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by Mr. X - 09-30-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by Mjarr - 09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by SiamJai - 10-06-2010, 09:57 AM